Client32 v3.10 & email attachment

Rainier de Chavonnes

May 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/7/99
Hi, everyone!

We had a couple of workstations unable to email attachments larger than
about 120k and I seem to have traced the problem to using Client32 v3.10.
After changing the client back to v2.2 on these stations, the problem has
gone away. Has anyone else experienced this problem and is there a fix
available?
We're running IntranetWare 4.11.
Thanx in advance!

Rainier de Chavonnes Phone: 1 604 669-9779 ext: 229
Network Administrator Fax: 1 604 669-9732
Calkins & Burke Ltd. mailto:rainier.d...@calbur.com
800 1500 West Georgia, Vancouver, B.C., Canada V6G 2Z6