Non NetWare - MK Group and Symix ERP Software Question

David Berry

May 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/7/99
I apologize for this non-NetWare question but I value the opinions of our
list members.

My manufacturing company is researching and preparing to make a decision on
an ERP package. The MK Group (formerly Man Man ???), owned by Computer
Associates, and Symix SiteLine are topping our list thus far and I am
interested in hearing comments from those of you with experience in either
package.

Please email me privately if you can spare the time to answer a few
questions and provide me with your valuable insights.

Thank you,

David E. Berry
Network Administrator
Laminations Inc.