Is this list working?

Robert Denbeigh

May 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/7/99
Hi

I have not had anything from this list for a couple of days.

Can someone please email me if all is well or not?

Many thanks.
Rob

Larry Hansford

May 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/7/99
I've been getting mail, and yours came through.

Larry

Eric Bloom

May 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/7/99
This list seems fine but does anyone know if the Groupwise list is running? Haven't had mail in a couple of days.

Eric A. Bloom
er...@sentgroup.com

.>>>>

Robert Harrison

May 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/7/99
I have not gotten any messages from the GW list server either.

Rob.

>>> Eric Bloom <Er...@SENTGROUP.COM> 11:15:58 AM 5/7/99 >>>

Jerry Shenk

May 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/7/99
The GW list seems to be down for a couple days.

===== Original Message from Robert Harrison <NOV...@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU (Novell
LAN Interest Group)> at 5/07/99 12:26 pm

>I have not gotten any messages from the GW list server either.
>
>Rob.

>This list seems fine but does anyone know if the Groupwise list is running?
Haven't had mail
in a couple of days.

>Eric A. Bloom
>er...@sentgroup.com
>

>..>>>>

>I've been getting mail, and yours came through.
>
>Larry
>

>At 12:01 PM 5/7/99 +0100, you wrote:
>>Hi
>>
>>I have not had anything from this list for a couple of days.
>>
>>Can someone please email me if all is well or not?
>>
>>Many thanks.
>>Rob

---Jerry Shenk, Master CNE -
D&E Computer Networking Services, formerly Com Tech Technical Services
(717) 569-5800, http://www.dect.com/jas
Snail Mail: 248 Granite Run Drive * Lancaster, PA 17601
Internet E-mail: j...@dect.com
Office Fax: (717) 560-1682
Personal Fax via www.efax.com: (603) 250-1453