Installing Inoculan through ZEN -Reply

Joe Acquisto

May 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/7/99
Off hand, taking a snappshot of the install should be the way. It should
install using whatever selections you made during the install.

joea/

<<< Kevin Sebolt <Seb...@ROBERT-MORRIS.EDU> 5/ 6 11:47a >>>

Greetings,

Can anyone tell me or point me to where I can find out how to install the
Windows '95 client for Inoculan without user intervention? I'd like to do it
the same way as the /ACU switch worked with the installation of the Client-32
install. That worked great. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Kevin G. Sebolt seb...@robert-morris.edu

Kelly Scroggins

May 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/7/99
Inoculan provides a method of installing via the login script. No user
intervention is required with the exception of rebooting at the end of the
process.

Of course, as Joe mentioned, Z.E.N.works will install the client (app) via the
normal snapshot routine as well.

/kelly