DSMAINT -PSE Question

Jason Oliver

May 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/7/99
For those of you that are familiar with this DSMAINT function (replacing NDS
references to a server that is not available through the tree), could someone
help me on a sanity check. When you run the replace server references option to
a temporary object, and it reports how many references it found, what types of
references are those? I am guessing that these references would include Default
Server listed for user IDs, Print Queue hosting, explicit DS rights to that
object, and maybe the %Home_Directory variable for users. Can anyone verifiy,
deny, or elaborate on my assumptions?

Thanks for any help.

Jason

Hegyvari Krisztian

May 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/7/99
There was a TID recently posted which I think answers your question.
Search for dsmaint -pse in the KnowledgeBase.

Regards,

Hegyvari Krisztian