Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Gleason Sackmann

não lida,
6 de dez. de 2002, 16:14:2106/12/2002
para
From: Gleason Sackmann <gle...@EDU-CYBERPG.COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 13:53:34 -0600
To: bit.listserv.new-list
Subject: Reader Survey

NewList- From Educational CyberPlayGround

As Gleason Sackmann recently informed you, Net-happenings and his other
educational resources have moved to ECP. As we work on this transition, we
would like to know more about you and your interests. We hope to provide
you with the best possible services, but we need more information from you
to accomplish that goal.

Please take a few minutes and complete the survey at
http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/Community/survey.html

Rest assured that information from this survey is for internal purposes
only and will not go to any third parties. If you have any questions
about the survey, please contact me at ad...@edu-cyberpg.com.

We are really excited that Gleason is becoming an integral part of the
Educational CyberPlayGround. We also are happy that you will be using the
services of the ECP. We just want to guarantee that we are providing the
best possible services for you.

Thanks,
Karen Ellis
Educational CyberPlayGround

Archives for Net-happenings
<http://groups.google.com/groups?&group=bit.listserv.new-list>
If you have any questions, concerns, suggestions, or
would like to sponsor the New-List service,
<http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/Community/Subguidelines.html>
please feel free to send email to the editor of New-List
Gleason Sackmann <mailto:gle...@edu-cyberpg.com>,
or Karen Ellis <mailto:ad...@edu-cyberpg.com>

0 nova mensagem