WE'RE BACK - OUR FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT

1 view

Gleason Sackmann

Dec 4, 2002, 2:58:06 PM12/4/02
From: Gleason Sackmann <gle...@EDU-CYBERPG.COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 13:53:34 -0600
To: bit.listserv.new-list
Subject: WE'RE BACK - OUR FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT

We're Back!

This is a private message to all subscribers of Net-Happenings,
K12 Newsletters, Network Newsletters, and New-list. I'm
Gleason Sackmann, your manager and moderator.

I've been offline for a couple months looking for a new
partner, and I'm happy to tell you I've teamed with Karen Ellis
of Educational CyberPlayGround to revive [New-List] and
my other educational resources.

Our new home can be found at
http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/community/index.html

For the next few weeks we will be working out the bugs
in our new mailing list system.  You will begin to see
announcements like you're used to, but until January we will
be in a "soft launch" phase where we work out the kinks
to make sure everything is humming along smoothly. We have over
11,000 members to take care of, as well as my HotList Master
Registry of K-12 Schools, started in 1994.

There are several new and exciting changes in store, and
I'll be telling you more about them in subsequent posts.

Thanks for your patience during our soft launch as we test out
the new mailing list software.

<Gleason>
Gleason Sackmann
New-List Moderator

Gleason Sackmann

Dec 6, 2002, 3:03:16 PM12/6/02
From: Gleason Sackmann <gle...@EDU-CYBERPG.COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 13:53:34 -0600
To: bit.listserv.new-list

NewList- From Educational CyberPlayGround

[...]

Archives for Net-happenings
<http://groups.google.com/groups?&group=bit.listserv.new-list>
If you have any questions, concerns, suggestions, or
would like to sponsor the New-List service,
<http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/Community/Subguidelines.html>
please feel free to send email to the editor of New-List
Gleason Sackmann <mailto:gle...@edu-cyberpg.com>,
or Karen Ellis <mailto:ad...@edu-cyberpg.com>