OSI computer network simulator teaching package

NETTRAIN Moderator

Nov 7, 1993, 10:59:04 PM11/7/93

Message forwarded by NETTRAIN moderator.
Please address inquiries to the original sender:

Date: Sun, 07 Nov 1993 13:48:25 +0000
From: cm4...@ccub.wlv.ac.uk (M.Chapman)

Hello.
I am about to start writting a teaching package under Borland C++ in
windows to teach undergarduates about OSI computer networks in
relation to primitves and PDU between layers on primary and secondry
machines for connectionless / connection oriented networks.
Can anyone suggest any packages that are already avaliable from
a FTP site or what ever that will give me an idea of how to go about
this. I don't have to be that close to the above description, just someting
to give me some tips.
Thanks
*-* David Barstow *-*
d.ba...@eng.hud.ac.uk