New affordable online classes for museum professionals

1 view

Stephanie

Aug 11, 2009, 2:51:37 PM8/11/09
I've launched an online learning resource for museum professionals at
www.experienceology.com/classes

It includes nine tech tutorials, priced at $5 each, which show museum
professionals how to use Twitter, set up a Facebook page, how to size
photos for use on the Web, and how to start a blog.

It also offers nine on-demand classes ($10 each) relating to improving
your visitor experience. You can try out a class for free here:
http://bit.ly/Q6AFq

Live webinars start next month ($35), featuring guest speakers,
authors, Experienceology clinics, and Ask the Experts.

If you want updated info you can subscribe to my e-news or follow me
on Twitter. Hope to have you join us!

Best,

Stephanie Weaver
Visitor experience consultant
experienceology®: Because happy visitors return.
San Diego, CA
Ph/Fax: 619-365-5065

E-news: http://www.experienceology.com/newsletter/

Follow me on twitter.com/experienceology.
See samples of my classes here: www.youtube.com/experienceology.

Live webinars:
Intro to visitor experiences: Wed. September 16 at 9 am PDT: http://bit.ly/HLdIF
Authenticity in museums: TBD (but likely to be Wed. September 30)
at 9 am PDT: http://bit.ly/1arB09