Title: Business System Analyst

Rashmi Biswal

May 15, 2012, 12:44:12 PM5/15/12

Hope you are doing good!
I have requirement for one of the direct client of us. Kindly go
through this and send me updated resume in word format of your
consultant in the following email id mentioned in signature.

Location; Tucson, AZ
Position Type: Contract to Hire

MUST BE GREEN CARD OR CITIZEN

Title: Business System Analyst
1. Two or more years in the last 5 years’ performing business systems
analysis; including examination of current business processes/
practices, design of enhanced processes (driven by business need), and
writing functional/business specifications.
2. Five years functioning in a front-line customer-facing role to
elicit and document detailed requirements.
3. Four years of experience leading small to medium sized
implementations, including planning and managing technical resources
and personnel.
4. Four years of experience using a robust Project Management
methodology to lead enterprise implementations with overall project
management responsibilities.
5. Two years of experience in the implementation, configuration, and
integration of commercially-available software (COTS) packages.
6. Two years of experience using XML and MS SQL 2005/2008.

Thanks

Rashmi
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Silicon Alley Group Inc.