Tour booking software

Cratom

Apr 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/22/96
I am employed by a medium-sized art museum. We are currently under a
renovation that is to include an interactive gallery for children and
families. I am searching for information about different tour booking
software which will allow me to book tours of the museum, schedule visits
to the interactive gallery, create contracts for visitors, schedule
docents and keep track of their volunteer hours. If anyone is aware of a
software package of this type, please contact me.
Tom Bruker
Tour Coordinator
J.B. Speed Art Museum
Louisville, KY

Shana Chambers

Apr 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/23/96
I don't know the name of a particular software, but I can give you the name
and phone number for the School Tour Coordiantor at The Denver Art Museum who
uses such a system. Hope this is helpful.

Catherine (bad with last names
(303 )640-7591

Shana Chambers
GNA 2000.aol.com

Mia Rausa Llarena

Apr 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/23/96
The Tours Coordinator at the Freer and Sackler, in fact the whole education
department, uses VISTA.
From what I hear, the initial start-up process was a real pain, but now
keeping tour records and such is much easier. The tours coordinator is
Jenny Gaylin at 202-357-4880. Sorry I don't know her e-mail address.

Hope this helps.

Mia Llarena

Cecilia H. Chin, Librarian

Apr 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/23/96