REQ: Need Boxoffice magazine for Feb 16, 1952

1 view

Paul Christiansen

Mar 25, 2009, 9:48:03 AM3/25/09
i'm researching a vaudeville era actress named Zella Russell. She
married a fellow vaudevillian Harry K Morton. I believe she was the
sister of my wife's great grandmother. Nothing is known by the family
about her.

I found a web search hit on the magazine Boxoffice, the Feb 16, 1952
issue, page 115 that references a memorial service for Zella.

I am looking for anyone who has a copy or access to a copy of that
issue of Boxoffice who would be willing to sell the issue, send me a
scan of page 115, or send me an e-mail with the data about Zella as it
appears on page 115 (or whereever in the issue if the page is not
accurate).

Alternatively, please provide a pointer to a source who might be able
to help me locate the issue of Boxoffice I'm seeking. I've sent a
request to the Boxoffice web site requesting help but received no
response.

TIA
Paul Christiansen
pj.c...@verizon.net