[MLA-L] Carl Graedener

Alicia Hansen

Dec 10, 2002, 10:19:44 AM12/10/02
A fellow faculty member is searching for info (particularly a full works
list) on Carl Graedener. His collection seems to be centered at Vienna State
Library, and I can't get an email to successfully post to anyone on their
website.
Does anyone have any connections with potential help on the matter? Or, any
advice on a better way to research - we've gone the RILM, IIMP, and other
database route...

Thanks,

Alicia Hansen
Interim Music Library Services Coordinator
J. Edgar & Louise S. Monroe Library
Loyola University
6363 St. Charles Ave. Box 198
New Orleans, LA 70118
504-865-2367
aha...@loyno.edu

To leave MLA-L, send the command SIGNOFF MLA-L to
LIST...@LISTSERV.INDIANA.EDU or send an e-mail message to
MLA-L-...@LISTSERV.INDIANA.EDU. To suspend mail temporarily, send the
command SET MLA-L NOMAIL to LIST...@LISTSERV.INDIANA.EDU. The MLA
homepage is located at http://www.musiclibraryassoc.org/

Patrick Maxfield

Dec 10, 2002, 12:55:10 PM12/10/02
A good starting place (although I'm across the street and haven't actually
looked, yet) is:

Pazdirek, Franz.
Universal-Handbuch der Musikliteratur. -- Hilversum : Fritz Knuf, 1967.

This is a listing of 19th century imprints listed by composer.
Also (if you are not already aware) Carl Graedener was published (for the
most part) and listed in OCLC as Gr[a-umlaut]dener.
If you do not have access to this publication, please let me know and I will
be happy for fax the appropriate pages to you.

Patrick H. Maxfield
Head of Technical Services
New England Conservatory of Music Libraries
290 Huntington Ave.
Boston MA 02115
(617) 585-1256
(617) 585-1245 (fax)