[MLA-L] Experimental music 45s

Paul Cary

Jun 3, 2003, 12:18:27 PM6/3/03
I have a few unusual small discs which I would be willing to send to any North American library (if anyone is interested in having them).

Eight 7" 45s from the Experimentalstudio Hermann Scherchen Gravesano

Two Philips Technical Review 45s, v. 24, n. 4 & 5 and v. 19, n. 6

One 7" 33 entitled Die Bedeutung der Laufstarkeempfindung, ihre Messung und Beurteilung fur die Larmbekampfung, issued by J. F. Lehmann Verlag

One 7" 45, Musique concrete no. 2, enregistrements realises en 1959 par Le Groupe De Recherches Musicales de la RTF, issued by BAM (EX242)

I'd prefer to send these to one library.

Paul Cary
Director, Jones Music Library
Baldwin-Wallace College
275 Eastland Rd.
Berea, OH 44017
440-826-8074
pc...@bw.edu

To leave MLA-L, send the command SIGNOFF MLA-L to
LIST...@LISTSERV.INDIANA.EDU or send an e-mail message to
MLA-L-...@LISTSERV.INDIANA.EDU. To suspend mail temporarily, send the
command SET MLA-L NOMAIL to LIST...@LISTSERV.INDIANA.EDU. The MLA
homepage is located at http://www.musiclibraryassoc.org/

markc...@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2016, 4:28:52 AM1/3/16
Hello,

I would be interested in the gravesano 7" if they are still available.

Cheers
Mark

grego...@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2017, 5:03:44 PM1/3/17
Happy New Year Paul! If these are still available, we would love to give them a new home! Our head librarian (out this week) is Rob DeLand. Should we be so lucky, they could be sent to his attention.

Thanks in advance, with crossed fingers,

Gregor

Gregor Meyer
VanderCook College of Music
3140 S. Federal Street