amsa at UHS-COM

R. S. Borhani

Mar 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/13/97

Hello,
I just wanted to let the list members know of medical resources we
have on our home page (amsa at UHS-COM).
Http://uhsweb.edu/rb/main.htm We have links to all basic and
clinical sciences, including some great ones for Neuroanatomy. We
also have real time medical Chat (Java) and much more... so stop by
and pay us a visit. If you like to add a link to our page, please
feel free to do so.. Just send me an E-mail with the reciprocal URL.

My apologies, if you have already received this E-mail before.

Rez B.
Reza S. Borhani
UHS-COM, MS-I
President, amsa CIM at UHS-COM
http://uhsweb.edu/rb/main.htm

Bob Zajac

Mar 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/13/97

It looks like a nice sight, but even with a T1 connection to the internet
from the University of Minnesota, your overuse of animated graphics makes
the sight a bear to use! Ugh!

Robert Zajac
Class of 2000
University of Minnesota Medical School

R. S. Borhani

Mar 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/13/97

Thank you for your input...
I am in the process of making the site non-animated....
Rez B.

> Date sent: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 17:36:42 -0600
> Send reply to: Medical Students Forum <MEDF...@LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU>
> From: Bob Zajac <zaja...@MAROON.TC.UMN.EDU>
> Subject: Re: amsa at UHS-COM
> To: MEDF...@LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU

Charles S. Krin, DO FAAFP

Mar 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/13/97

Would this happen to be the infamous KC Osteo? Which used to be known as the
"Other School"- The "Other" school in KC, The "Other" School in Mo, etc

ck

UHS-COM Class of '87 (the last class of the late Dr. Bremmen)

R. S. Borhani

Mar 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/14/97

Per your suggestion we now have a faster non-animated version of
our page (amsa at UHS-COM) as well... follow the same link:
http://uhsweb.edu/rb/main.htm

Thanks again for your input..

rsb