minutes

Don Saklad

Oct 9, 2003, 4:03:36 AM10/9/03
Berthe' M. Gaines BPL Board
Massachusets Library of Last Recourse Boston Public Library

The Honorable William Francis Galvin
Secretary of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Dear Berthe' M. Gaines,

Please arrange for me to read the minutes of our
municipal public library department.

Again BPL flouts intellectual freedom principles.
Our Boston Public Library President Bernie Margolis
and our public library Board
http://www.bpl.org/general/trustees/trustees.htm
espouse intellectual freedom principles.
The claims of responsiveness are misguided.
Information isn't provided responsively

Records management principles and standards haven't been applied
throughout all divisions of Boston Public Library departments'
Regional Library System and Massachusetts Library of Last Recourse
http://www.mlin.lib.ma.us/mblc/ldev/regional_program_index.shtml

References
Records Management Unit
http://www.state.ma.us/sec/arc/arcrmu/rmuidx.htm
MHRAB Massachusetts Historical Records Advisory Board
http://www.state.ma.us/sec/arc/arcaac/aacintro.htm

Kind regards,
oo__ Don Warner Saklad

Cc: Records Management Unit
Records Conservation Board

No reply yet...

--Copy--
Subject: minutes
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003

To: Jamie McGone Clerk to the BPL Board jmcglone at bpl.org

By email dsa...@zurich.csail.mit.edu please send the last and
previous to last minutes of the board of our Boston Public Library...
--Copy--