Boston Public Library Reorganization Proposal

Don Saklad

Oct 11, 2003, 12:51:48 AM10/11/03
The Honorable William Francis Galvin
Secretary of the Commomwealth of Massachusetts

Dear Mr. Galvin,

Please arrange for me to read the Boston Public Library Reorganization
Proposal denied by lack of response like the previous denials by lack
of response.

Do stop the flouting of principles of intellectual freedom by our
Massachusetts Library of Last Recourse President Bernie Margolis.

Bernie Margolis flouts intellectual freedom principles by the repeated
requirement of having to make appeals before access.

It flouts access to require an appeal.
It flouts access not to respond.

Kind regards,
oo__ Don Warner Saklad