Thanks for Stevenson info

Marion Academy

Feb 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/23/99
Peace be to all beings!

Many thanks to those of you who have sent me links to biographical
information on Robert Louis Stevenson. Several of them I had found using
the standard search engines and meta-searches, but I still appreciate the
comeback, and will keep them all on file for future use.

(I need to rephrase my questions a little better in the future; it may
seem at times as if I'm a complete netwit who can't use the standard
searches at all.)

Always ready to return the favor, I remain y'r ob'd'n't
=====

Bruce Klaiss, MSLS
Librarian, Marion Academy
Marion, Alabama

Standard disclaimers apply

Proprietor of the Beatles' favorite coffeehouse: Latte' Be
Those who don't believe the dead shall rise again don't drink strong enough
coffee!