Request for Information

"mohammad_h._abdulaal"

Aug 4, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/4/95
Greetings,
My name is M. Abdulaal, I am a Training Officer for an Information Network
in Jeddah city at the Red Sea.
I am looking for On line Database(s) on trade between Japan and rest of the
world. Can any one there show me how to find out such source of information.
BEST REGARDS.

KEN LOVE

Aug 5, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/5/95
If you can access Compuserve, there are a few different trading
forums available. Trade forum is for anyone and there is a PROtrade
forum that can be subscribed to for an extra fee although I am not
sure what the fee is.
.Good luck
.ken