Using BPXWUNIX causes a (27) Out of memory condition

jeffery...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2017, 10:23:49 AM4/19/17
Hello,

I wrote a extremely simple rexx program to post a curl statement to a Jenkins server.

/* rexx */
usscmd = '/usr/lpp/curl/bin/curl -X POST http://my-tdjenkins.my'||,
'.corp:8080/job/TD%20Revert/buildWithParameters?VM=33'
call bpxwunix usscmd,,out.,stderr.

When I run the program, I get

curl: (27) Out of memory

I have increased my TSO logon size to the max, yet still receive this message. I've read through many posts, but haven't found the answer to address this. It could be I'm missing some parms, but haven't read anything yet to confirm that.

Has anyone else experienced this problems? Thanks in advance.