Post Your Queries in my FREE/MODERATED list

vair...@usa.net

Dec 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/12/98
Do you post queries such as
Matrimonial
Finding a room mate
Finding companion for your parents/wife/children
and/or queries related to India/Indians

You can join my FREE and MODERATED 'queries' list by sending a mail to
queries-...@egroups.com (subject and body ignored) and to post your
query, write it to querie...@egroups.com.

Complete details (including the FAQs) can be found at
http://millennium.fortunecity.com/hollyoaks/391/

I do have two more mailing lists, 'vairavan' and 'mvhumor'. In
'vairavan', we share information and in 'mvhumor' we share
decent humor. To join 'vairavan' send a mail to
vairavan-...@egroups.com and to join 'mvhumor' send a mail
to mvhumor-...@egroups.com

Most, if not all, of your queries (on these lists) might be answered by the
list of Frequently Asked Questions which will be sent to you once you join.