Post Anonymously ALL your queries

vair...@usa.net

Apr 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/24/99
Send your post to querie...@egroups.com (if you want to post
anonymously, write explicitly) after joining the list by
sending a mail to queries-...@egroups.com

In addition, do you want to join the following lists?

A discussion list on Information Technology (i.e., computers). To
join, send a mail to itdiscus-...@egroups.com
A list where information is shared. To join, send a mail to vairavan-
subs...@egroups.com
A list for jokes for Indians (jokes in English, Hindi, Tamil, etc).
To join, send a mail to mvhumor-...@egroups.com

In addition, do you want the following three FREE documents?

1. An English Typing tutor. To obtain it, send a mail to
vair...@netscape.net with the subject 'autotypetutor'
2. My experience with a FREE ISP in USA. To obtain it, send a mail to
vair...@netscape.net with the subject 'autotypenetzero'
3. My TIPS on testing a PC for Year 2000 compliance. To obtain it,
send a mail to vair...@netscape.net with the subject 'autotype2000'