Looking-for-Digest

Uma Ramamurthy

Mar 20, 1994, 4:21:59 PM3/20/94

Looking-for-Digest
******************

Please send requests to loo...@andy.bgsu.edu

Looking for ...

[1] Accommodation in Rockford, IL
[2] M S Vijaykumar
[3] Good deal for travel to India
[4] Travel companion to Delhi by Air India in April
[5] Lata Moily
[6] Alumni of St Ann's School, Rajahmudry
[7] Sivabalanarayanan
[8] Shrikanth Chary
[9] Info on prospects for Homeopath doctors
[10] Matrimonial Alliance
[11] Indian friends at Huntsville, AL
[12] Friends from BIET, Davangere
[13] Srinath Ramamurthy, Students of Vana Vani
[14] Job openings
[15] Narasimha S Malladi
[16] Company to go to Canada (H-1B multiple entry)
[17] R Subathra
[18] Companies specializing in CAD/FEM
[19] American Companies having collaborators in India
[20] Matrimonial Alliance
[21] Accommodation in Ottawa
[22] Modhumita Ghosh, Sharmilla Nadkarni
[23] Santosh Kumar Gannu
[24] Email addr of Mazagaon Docks, Bombay
[25] Rajeeve Kaul, Anju Gupta, Vikas Gupta
[26] Folks from Cancer Research Institute, Parel, Bombay
[27] Friends from Nrupatunga School, Little Flower College,
and Osmania Univ, Hyderabad
[28] Santosh Sharma
[29] Gaurav Tripathi
[30] Ezhini Natarajan
[31] Nepali channel
[32] Contacts at Albany Medical Center/College
[33] Matrimonial alliance
[34] Vijay Syal
[35] Traveling companion to India for a Telugu speaking traveler
[36] C V Balan
[37] Ramji Balasubramanian
[38] Anshumali Gupta
[39] Gundapaneni Sitaram Chowdary
[40] Roommate in Princeton area
[41] Priti Sen Gupta
[42] Bradfordians
[43] Roommate in Redwood City/Belmont/Foster City/San Mateo area
[44] List of Internet sites in India
[45] Matrimonial alliance
[46] Info on bio-tech schools in Bay area
[47] Sarswathi Ganeshan
[48] Friends from SJCE, Mysore
[49] Alumni of Sir J J College of Architecture, Bombay
[50] Friends from IIT-Madras
[51] Chellapandi Subramanian
[52] Friends from St John School, Varanasi
[53] Ronny Bose
[54] Ranjit Gogoi
[55] Manish Guliyani, Amer Hydari
[56] Small Claims Court in New Jersey
[57] Chinnikrishna Kommi
[58] Yogeswar
[59] Roommate in New Jersey
[60] T S D V Prasad
[61] Sanjeev Khatri
[62] Info on food/expenses in Copenhagen, Denmark
[63] Naveen Somaiya, Satyen Giri
[64] Matrimonial Alliance
[65] K Chandrashekaran
[66] Ganesh D
[67] Job-hunters with Chemistry major
[68] Rajesh Adoni, R Girija Shankar, Roshni P Allapan,
Sherry Joe Thomas
[69] Matrimonial Alliance
[70] Software for English Grammar
[71] Narasimham
[72] Apartments in India
[73] Folks in the field of Multimedia
[74] Info on Telugu Digest
[75] Roommate in Mountain View
[76] Alumni of JNU
[77] Info on "Chemsearch" and "Scisearch"
[78] Help with sending email to Pilani/Ernet sites
[79] Tamil True Type Font
[80] Email contacts with Indian community in Hungary, Indonesia,
Czech Republic, Poland, Malaysia
[81] Surya Kumar Sahu, Satish Sachdeva
[82] Help from people in France and Italy
[83] G S Ravindra, G Suresh
[84] Rajen Vekaria
[85] Perin & Sherebanu Lookmanji, Turab Lookman, Abizar A Lakdawalla

[1]
From: REP...@sn01.sncc.lsu.edu

Hai!
I am looking to share an apartment at Rockford, IL. I had an offer
to join there and I will be moving out in two weeks. If any one has any idea
send e-mail to rep...@sn01.sncc.lsu.edu.
Thanks
Mahesh
[2]
From: Ramesh <RAME...@VTVM1.CC.VT.EDU>

I am looking for the phone no. of Mr. M.S. Vijaykumar. He is/was doing his MS
in Wayne state Univ, and also working in Ford Motors. Please reply to
rame...@vtvm1.cc.vt.edu
[3]
From: Kamini <T25...@UNIVSCVM.CSD.SCAROLINA.EDU>

Looking for good deal for travel to India
Hi,
I am looking for a good fare price to travel to Bangalore around May 15.
I am specially interested in fares offered by consolidators.I would very much
like to hear from netters who have got good fares either from travel agents or
consolidators.
Thank you so much.
[4]
From: Jayashankar...@TRITON.CIMDS.RI.CMU.EDU

Hi,
My mother is visiting us. She plans to go back in the early part of April.
She would be travelling on TWA from Pittsburgh to JFK and AIR-INDIA
from JFK to Delhi. I would drop her at NY if there is a companion from there
on AI.She is an elderly lady (60 years) and is not very fluent in English.
She is fluent in Tamil and Hindi and is a pleasant person to talk to.
It would be greatly appreciated if you or anyone you know is travelling
either from Pittsburgh or NYC around that time and is willing to accompany
her. Please respond to this email.
Thanks,
Jayashankar. M. Swaminathan
[5]
From: m u r t u z a <mz...@helga13.acc.virginia.edu>

Hello,
I am looking for Lata Moily from Bombay who got married last month
and came to USA around end-Feb. We were in the same college and are
good friends. Her husband's name is Sunil - somewhere in Texas. In the
department of Computer Science. Anybody having info - please email or
call (804)-296-2737
Thanx so much.
[6]
From: Chandra Sekhar Vavilala <cha...@washington.engr.ukans.edu>

Hi Folks,
My fellow St Anns' mates and me('86 batch) are srearching for the
alumni of St Anns' school Rajahmudry, currently in the States.
Anyone belonging to the above said creed may reply to
cha...@washington.engr.ukans.edu; or che...@cs.umn.edu;or
ve...@shadow.scs.unr.edu.
PS: Esp to guys & gals from Hyd, the above said school exists as a co-ed
institution, so relax.
[7]
From: "T. R. Venkatesh" <ve...@cleanhead.CS.UNLV.EDU>

Iam looking for one Sivabalanarayanan who when I had contacted him last was
doing his Ph.D in Univ of Washington at Seattle.He did his B.E.in Electronics
and Communication from College of Engineering Guindy,Madras and his Master's
from I.I.T. Madras.I would be glad if anyone reading this message would let me
know where he is and his email address/telephone number.You can mail me at
ve...@luther.cs.unlv.edu.
Thanks in advance,
Venkatesh T.R.
[8]
From: BHAVIN JANKHARIA <BJAN...@POPMAIL.UCSD.EDU>

I would like to contact Shrikanth Chary who has been in the US since 1979
and was last known to be in Concord, USA (at least till last year). He is an
ex-Boscoite from Bombay and his last name used to be Rangachary.
Also looking for other ex-Boscoites and ex-Sionites (LTMGH ites) who might
remember me or who are known to netters on this list.
Sometimes I don't get mail on bjan...@popmail.ucsd.edu, so if you get
return mail while posting to me please post to bjan...@ucsd.edu.
Thanks
[9]
From: sh...@egr.msu.edu (Nilesh Shah)

Hi,
A cousin of mine just completed the Bachelor of Homeopathic
Medicine and surgery (BHMS) degree. He is interested in coming
to US. Can he practise here? Does he need to do some additional
cousework before he can come here? I'll be obliged if somebody can
provide me any information regarding this. If somebody knows
any homeopathic doctor who is practising here, please forward me
his e-mail or contact #.
Thanks in advance.
[10]
From: MADH...@orange.cc.utexas.edu

A Tamil Iyengar(Vadakalai) girl,fair,5'1" tall,gold medalist in civil
engineering in Madras University(written her GRE & TOEFL and planning
to come to U.S for her M.S in Environmental Engg) seeks Tamil Iyengar
bridegroom working in U.S.
Send E-mail to her brother at: madh...@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu
or letter to :
V.T.Madhavan
307,E.31st Street,Apt#103
Austin,Tx 78705.
[11]
From: mit...@mendel.sing.ingr.com (Mittal)

Hi ,
I am working at Intergraph Corporation, Singapore and will be
travelling to a place called Huntsville in Alabama state. The
main purpose is to attend training on Softwares by Intergraph.
I do not know how to drive and would request any Indian friends
who wouldn't mind to help me visit around the area on weekends.
Of course, I will definitely pay for the expenses incurred!
[12]
From: nimb...@cse.uta.edu (Giri Kumar Nimbekai)

Dear Friends,
I am looking for guys who passed out from B.I.E.T. Davangere,
during Aug-1991.My name is Girikumar. N. V.(Girikumar V Nimbekai)
graduated from the same college during Aug-1991,from the dept of
Electrical Engg.I am intrested in keeping touch with friends
specially from this college. If you are one from this college
and would like to get in touch with me, please send me mail.
My E-mail address is nimb...@cse.uta.edu
Thanks.
Girikumar V Nimbekai.
[13]
From: venk...@prl.philips.nl

Looking for Srinath Ramamurthy, students of VanaVani- 1983
Hello Netters,
Srinath Ramamurthy, hi your cousin/aunt Vinita.
Students of Vana Vani-
Srivatsan I lost your e-mail,
All others Hi How are you ?
used to be Vinita Ramachandran
now: Vinita Venaktaraman
[14]
From: Caroline Osella <Carolin...@durham.ac.uk>

A family friend, Mr Swapan Majumdar (d.o.b. 1951), who doesn't have E-mail
access since he (recently) finished his PhD, is now looking for
employment. He is currently in UK but willing to relocate. If you hear
of/know of anything which might be suitable/of interest to him, I would be
very grateful if you would contact him via me on E-Mail.
He has fifteen years' experience of problem solving and mangement of
change in petrochemical, engineering and pharmaceutical projects, and has
lately moved into management of information systems development.
He has: BSc Chemistry (Calcutta University);
BTech in Bio-Chemical Engineering, (Jadavpur Uni);
PGDM (MBA) in Strategic Management from Indian Institute
of Management, Bangalore;
MSc (Econ) in Analysis, design and management of information
systems from London School of Economics;
and has recently submitted his
PhD in Management of Information Systems at
Imperial College, University of London.
engineering co. in India;
'78-'82 he was Planning and Project Manager for a firm of
Development Consultants in India.
He has also worked as a lecturer (techniques of Project Management),
teaching graduate students, and has published some of his recent research
on the impact of CASE tools.
Hoping that someone on the net can help,
[15]
From: Kashi R Bilwakesh <bilw...@ccmail.ae.ge.com>

This message is for Mr. Narasimha S Malladi or for anyone who knows him and can
reach him. (Mr. Malladi is a graduate of IIT Madras) :
Mr. Malladi: your friend Wing Commander PS Murthy is eager to locate you. He
is currently in the US and will be in the Hartford, Conn area till the end of
March, 94. Please contact me at 617-594-2040 or at 508-475-3346. I am KR
Bilwakesh, a close friend and former collegemate of Murthy.
[16]
From: Navaz Katki <ka...@seesrv.enet.dec.com>

Hi folks,
I'm planning a trip to Canada in order to get my H1B
multiple entry towards the end of this month.
If anyone is planning along the same lines please contact me.
I live in Boston, MA. You could either call (508)-266-1985
or send email to "ka...@seesrv.enet.dec.com".
So far I've gathered that Ottawa is the best place to get things
done smoothly.
thanks
-Rohinton
[17]
From: mad...@churchill.ColumbiaSC.NCR.COM

I am looking for R Subathra. She passwd out from IIT , Bombay in !pr 1984.
Later she came to Florida ( I don't remember the name of university) to a
Ph.D in Mathematics. Anyone knowing her whereabouts/information please
email me at
mad...@churchill.columbiaSC.ncr.com
Thanks.
madhavi
[18]
From: Sourajyoti Basu <R2...@VM1.CC.UAKRON.EDU>

Hi Netters,
Could anyone of you provide me with a list of companies or
consultant firms that specialize in the application of CAD and or FEM to
mechanical/biomechanical systems.
I am interested in companies based in Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York,
New Jersey, Maryland.
My e-mail address is: R2...@VM1.CC.UAKRON.EDU
Thanks,
S Basu
[19]
From: Sourajyoti Basu <R2...@VM1.CC.UAKRON.EDU>

Hi Netters,
Could anyone of you provide me with a list of American companies
or consultant firms that specialize in the application of CAD and or FEM to
mechanical/biomechanical systems; AND having collaborators anywhere in India.
I would also like to know where the Indian collaborators are
located.
My e-mail address is: R2...@VM1.CC.UAKRON.EDU
Thanks,
S Basu
[20]
From: Gita <gsan...@cs.uml.edu>

Brother invites correspondence for sister from Maharashtra, beautiful
25 yrs, 5.7", B.A, currently employed in India. NO BARS.
Call - (914) 255 4765.
[21]
From: thiru <058...@acadvm1.uottawa.ca>

Hi,
This is for my friend. He is looking for a room or an apartment in Ottawa.
He is attending Carleton University. He would be very thankful if anybody
can help him.
You can contact him in: asiv...@acadvm1.uottawa.ca
phone # (613)565-8923 or 564-3916
please call aravind.
[22]
From: RK...@trenga.tredydev.unisys.com

Hello,
Iam looking out for Modhumita Ghosh(a school friend) she is from
IIT Bombay. Also looking out for a college Friend Sharmilla Nadkarni
(maiden name) from Watumull, Bombay. Anybody who knows their whereabouts
can contact me at rk...@eccsa.tredydev.unisys.com.
Thanx,
Ravinder Kaur.
[23]
From: Samuel Sunil Pattem <sam...@sailr3.enet.dec.com>

Hi Netters,
I am looking for my friend Santosh Kumar Gannu, Who has come to USA in
the first week of March '94. He is in New Jersey. If anyone knows his
where abouts please mail them to me.
Santosh,
If you happen to see this mail respond immediately. Call me at
(508)793-2998 (Home)
(508)467-3301 (Work).
Regards,
Sunil S Pattem
[24]
From: <sam...@sailr3.enet.dec.com> (508)

Hi Netters,
Could someone send me the Email address of Mazagaon Docks Ltd. Bombay.
Thanks and Regards,
Sunil
[25]
From: aparna manglani <mang...@alpha.ces.cwru.edu>

Hi,
I'm looking for e-mail addresses/phone nos. of three of my friends :
- Rajeeve Kaul ( M.S. in Hotel Management - Univ of Mass. at Amherst )
- Anju Gupta ( Ph.d in Economics - George Washington Univ )
- Vikas Gupta ( Ph.d in Economics - George Washington Univ )
If anyone has info, pl. send mail to mang...@alpha.ces.cwru.edu
[26]
From: n_chi...@crcvax.med.cornell.edu

To x/present individuals from Cancer Research Institute, Parel Bombay:
I have a database of 98 students/scientists from CRI who are currently/
previously have been to the US/Europe. Please contact me if you are
interested in the list or contributing to the list. My Tel # is :
(516) 562 4844.
Narendra Chirmule, (was in CRI from 1982-1987).
[27]
From: ACH...@mgmt.som.yale.edu

I am looking for people from Nrupatunga School SSC Class of 1978,
Little Flower College Class of 1980, Chemical Engineering(Osmania
University) class of 1994 and MBA(Osmania) Classes of 1986 and 1987,
all institutions in Hyderabad.
My e-mail address is ach...@mgmt.som.yale.edu
Thanks,
Arvind Acharya
[28]
From: ARI...@ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu

Looking Santosh Sharma
HI folks I am looking for my former colleague in Delhi University(Botany
Department) who used to teach in Zakir Husain College and is now a faculty
in University of British Columbia, Canada. If you have any info about her
please let me know, Thanks in advance, Arif Ali
[29]
From: vishal <AU...@asuvm.inre.asu.edu>

I am looking for the phone no. of my friend, his name is Gaurav Tripathi and
he studies at Univ. of Washington in Seattle.
[30]
From: Govind Chennampally <Govind.Ch...@studbox.uni-stuttgart.de>

looking for Ezhini natarajan, now studying in Newyork. He has been working
in team 2 in Bangalore.
govind
[31]
From: Govind Chennampally <Govind.Ch...@studbox.uni-stuttgart.de>

hi netters,
I am looking for Nepali channel if any for one of my friends. I would like
to have information on this matter. please write to the above address.
govind
[32]
From: be...@batman.dynetics.com (Belur Dasarathy)

I am looking for a contact at Albany Medical Center/College to get some info.
Anyone know of any e-mail address there - please let me know.
Thank you.
be...@dynetics.com
[33]
From: Sanjay Agrawal <sagr...@hpuxsv4.cup.hp.com>

(Posting for a relative)
A suitable match for Agrawal girl, American citizen (born in India),
25 yrs, 5' 1'', 110lb, pretty,sharp features, extrovert.
Education: BS in Microbiology, doing doctorate in pharmacy ,graduating
in June 1994.
Pl. contact Mr. Jagdish M. Agrawal ( father) , Ph: (313) 644-5171 (Res)
directly for details or send mail to this account.
[34]
From: Mandalik <SN=Mandalik%G=Nagesh%BEC...@mcimail.com>

Looking for Address of Vijay Syal.
Vijay Syal was earlier living in FREMONT,CA.
There are some letters for him at his old address which
I want to forward to him.
Nagesh Mandalik
R#510-505-9883
[35]
From: Krishna Nareddy <kris...@microsoft.com>

Looking for Traveling companion for a Telugu speaking traveler
Hi,
I am looking for someone who is planning to leave for India in late May
or June from New York city. Because of the nature of the ticket the
traveler, my mother, has to leave from NY city via Air India flight 102
that leaves every Tuesday and takes some passengers all the way to
Hyderabad, AP. If you are traveling in that time frame by this flight
and if you can speak at least some Telugu and willing to accompany my
mother, I would like to hear from you. Please e-mail kris...@microsoft.com.
Thank you,
Krishna
[36]
From: ha...@hcla.hcla.com (Kannan Harikrishna)

Hai
I am lookin for one CV Balan from Madras-44. He did his BTech from REC
Durgapur and is doing his masters from some univ in Lousiana. If anyone
knows his whereabouts(Balan himself inclusive!!) kindly contact me at
ha...@hcla.com. My office ph. no. is 408-733-0480 ext 469 and my
residence no is 408-733-6149.
[37]
From: PRA...@CDCVM01.IBMMAIL.COM

Hi netters,
I am looking for Ramji Balasubramanian whi finished his B.Tech
(Mechanical Engineering) from Regional Engineering College, Trichy, Tamilnadu.
He was in 1986-1990 batch. At present, he is pursuing his M.S. in one of the
Universities. If anyone knows his e-mail id, please help me with the same..
My e-mail id is pra...@cdcvm01.ibmmail.com.
Thanking you all in advance....Prasad..
[38]
From: "Sachin Mehra, SEDCO FOREX" <ME...@sfmvx1.montrouge.sedco-forex.slb.com>

I am searching for Anshumali Gupta, who in 1991 was studying at university of
Minnesota in Minneapolis. Anshumali is an ex-IIT delhi graduate of 1987 batch.
If anybody has any information about him please let me know at :
me...@sfmvx1.montrouge.sedco-forex.slb.com
Thank you.
Sachin Mehra
[39]
From: skg...@tamuts.tamu.edu

I am looking for : Gundapaneni Sitaram Chowdary .
He may be living : Somewhere in Michigan
He was at : Texas A&M University, College Statyion.
Please send mail : skg...@tamuts.tamu.edu
Or call : (409)846-6217
Thank You.
== Srihari
[40]
From: da...@pegasus.montclair.edu (Kapil Dass)

This is for a friend of mine.
please donot response at this e-mail address...
3 badroom townhouse (to share) available in princeton area
with huge basement,2-1/2 bathroom. eat-in-kitchen,
living room, small backyard...nice and quite area.
(students/professionals welcome)
available april 1st... rent negotiable...
call (908) 329-8973 mali....
[41]
From: Anand Gandhi <KN...@MARISTB.MARIST.EDU>

Hi,
I am looking for the contact number of Ms. Priti Sen Gupta, the first
Indian woman to go to north pole. One of my friend's mother is here and
she wants to meet with her. I came to know that she is in New York area.
I will appriciate if someone can e-mail me her contact number.
Please direct all the replies to
kn...@vm.marist.edu or kn...@maristb.bitnet
Thanks.
Anand.
[42]
From: jo...@lts.sel.alcatel.de

Hi Friends,
I studied at Bradford University 1980-84.. is there anyone out there who
remembers the great life there.. and more importantly remembers me..
If so, then get in touch ...
Varinder Joshi
[43]
From: Vikram Vij <vv...@us.oracle.com>

Hi,
Looking for Shared Housing/ Apartment Mate in Redwood City/Belmont/
Foster City/San Mateo Area ( Bay Area, N. California ). I am a software
engineer working at Oracle Corp. and I am a non-smoker/non-drinker.
Please call me at 415-506-2977(W) or 415-967-6077(E) or send email
to vv...@us.oracle.com.
Thanks,
Vikram Vij
[44]
From: S0SR...@ULKYVX.LOUISVILLE.EDU

Could someone send me a list of internet sites in India.
Thanks in advance.
Srinivasan
[45]
From: J Rajendran Pandian <j...@st-andrews.ac.uk>

Looking for a bride for my cousin. My cousin is an Indian Tamilian
Christian in early forties. Works in West Virgina. Has green card. Looking
for a girl in early/late thirties. Preferrably Tamilian. Caste/creed no bar.
Preferrably in the U.S. and should be prepared to settle down in the U.S.
If interested, please send email to me at j...@st-andrews.ac.uk Or mail info
to J. Rajendran Pandian, 20A, Albany Park, St. Andrews, Scotland, KY16 8BP,
U.K.
Thank you very much.
J. Rajendran Pandian
[46]
From: PANDYA...@tandem.com

Looking for Bio_tech Schools in Bay Area
I am looking for schools in the Bay-Area offering M.S. level
courses in Bio-Tech and MicroBiology. Any info, pointers welcom.
Thanhs,
Sameer
[47]
From: valsan <val...@cwis.unomaha.edu>

Hi there!
I am looking for an old friend - Sarswathi Ganesan from East of Kailas
New Delhi. She also did a course at YMCA Media Center. If any of
you know her where abouts please lemme know.
Thanks in advance,
Vinita Balagopalan
[48]
From: CDA_...@tandem.com

Hi all,
My name's C.D. Anant and I passed out of SJCE Mysore in 1986.
I am currently with Wipro Infotech, India.
I am looking for ol' pals of mine. Old acquaintenances and new
friends are welcome alike..
C.D. Anant
[49]
From: "R.Sarode" <cca...@ccsun.strath.ac.uk>

Hi netters,
I've been trying to get in touch with X students of sir J.J. College of
Architecture, Bombay, India. The objective is to set up an international
Alumni Soc.
please reply if any of you have any information in this connection.
Thanx in advance.
RAJ.
[50]
From: an...@shiva.ucsd.edu (anand krishnarao inamdar)

I am looking for anyone who has or who knows somebody graduated
from IIT Madras (Mechanical) in 1974. Thanks
A. K. Inamdar
[51]
From: ARUL...@Meena.CC.URegina.CA

Dear net readers,
I am looking for Chellapandi Subramanian who was my classmate at
Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai, presently doing his master's
program in Structural Engineering at U of Wisconsin, Madison. I am in a
M.Sc. program at the U of Regina, Regina, Sask. Canada. I would appreciate
if anybody known tohim can provide me his userid or telephone #/address where
he can be reached. Please reply to Arul...@Meena.cc.uregina.ca.
Thanks in advance,
John Antony Aruldoss
[52]
From: cpa...@conch.senod.uwf.edu (Chandra Pathak)

Hey Netters,
I am looking for anyone who is a graduate of St. John School in Varanasi
(U.P.) between the years 1985 and 1987. I graduated in 1986. If there is
anyone who is a B.H.U. staff's kid, gimme a holler anyways.
Kant Pathak
[53]
From: cpa...@conch.senod.uwf.edu (Chandra Pathak)

Hey netters,
Looking for Ronny Bose last seen in Eastern Michigan University.
Ronny, talk to me...
Kant Pathak
[54]
From: hsb9...@rccvax.ait.ac.th (Devika Sharma)

I am looking for Ranjit Gogoi from India.The last I know of his whereabouts is
that he was doing his masters in Planning from Clemson University,South
Carolina. Anyone who knows his whereabouts should please send mail to this
number. I am Devika from AIT, Bangkok.My mail no. is
hsb9...@rccvax.ait.ac.th.
Thanks.
[55]
From: Vivek Vadodkar <vvad...@us.oracle.com>

My brother Rahul Vadodkar is looking for a few of his friends. Here are
the details..
1. Manish Guliyani..Worked with Tata Consultancy Services.
2. Amer Hydari... Did his B. Tech from REC Jaipur. He belongs to
Hyederabad. He had a plan to come to US for his
MS when I met him last.
Any information in this direction will be gratefully appreciated.
Thanks is advance.
My Email Id is vvad...@us.oracle.com.
Phone #s: 415 361 1968 ( Home)
415 506 2249 ( Work Place)
[56]
From: <"lavc01::GOPAL"@cliff.bms.com>

Looking for information on Small Claims Court in NJ
I want information regarding Small Claims Court in New Jersey.
Like, the address/location, how to file a claim and other relevant details.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Subramanian Gopalakrishnan
[57]
From: sat...@mare.att.com

Trying to locate Chinnikrishna Kommi.
I am trying to get in touch with Kommi who used to work at
Reynold Metal in Richmond, Virginia through Mastek.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Satish Joshi
[58]
From: sen...@tdd.sj.nec.com

Dear friend
I am looking for the whereabouts of my friend Mr. Yogeswar
We both graduated (B.E ECE) from CIT Coimbatore, Tamil nadu,in 1984/85 and
he came to US for his Masters in RUTGER University, NJ.
He joined his masters program in 1985. Any info,pointers in this direction
wil be gratefully appreciated.
Thanks
-Senthil Nathan
[59]
From: ve...@jon.dset (Venu Madhav Padakanti)

I am looking for a roommate to share an apt near Bridgewater/Piscataway
area in NewJersey. If anyone is interested in sharing an apartment or
willing to share please let me know.
thanks
..venu
[60]
From: Ram Kumar <ra...@sangam.india.hp.com>

Hi! netters,
I am looking for T.S.D.V. Prasad's e-mail address. He completed his BE
from Mathrusri College of Engg. in 1990, and moved to Lousiana Tech., Ruston
for MS. He finished his MS in the last year. He is from Hyd.
Wish I get the whereabouts of him from one of you.
Thank you in advance,
Ramkumar Malladi.
[61]
From: DSE...@CDCVM01.IBMMAIL.COM

Hi!
This posting is on behalf of my husband Vivek Sehgal,B.E. (prod) from P.E.C. C
handigarh 1987, P.G.D.I.E. from NITIE, Bombay 1988,who is looking for is P.E.C
classmate , Sanjeev Khatri. All he knows that Sanjeev came to US to do his M.S
immidiately after B.E. , and later joined Ford. If any of you know this person
please let me know at DSE...@CDCVM01.IBMMAIL.COM,
--Devyani
[62]
From: R...@FCRFV1.NCIFCRF.GOV

It is likely that my son might spend a month or two this summer
in the university at Copenhagen, Denmark. Though his stay and passage
will be covered, it is not yet certain whether his food expenses will
be met. If there's anybody from Denmark or if there's someone who
had been to the Danish capital, may I request him/her to furnish the
following deatils: (a) What is the average cost of breakfast, lunch and
dinner so that one can survive (nothing luxurious)? (b) Since he is a
vegetarian, would he face any troubles in obtaining food? In general,
will non-Danish speaking people find it tough to get on with only
English? Thanks to all of you in anticipation. Goodbye!
J. K. Mohana Rao (R...@NciFcrf.Gov)
[63]
From: SI...@UTSW.SWMED.EDU

Will anyone having information about Dr.Naveen Somaiya or Dr.Satyen Giri
(or they themselves if they are reading this) please contact Dr.Geeta Bajaj
(home phone 214 689 6772, hosp 214 648 3438) or me by e.mail?
Thank you.
Partha Sinha
[64]
From: MED...@marshall.wvnet.edu

South Indian, Brahmin, Tamil speaking, practising MD seeks alliance for
his US born,educated daughter from professionally educated gentlemen with
similar background.
Please send directed to med...@marshall.mu.wvnet.edu
[65]
From: Radha Krishna <kri...@cardinal.fs.com>

I am looking for my friend K Chandrasekharan. He has come to US
in Feb 94 ( Probably to LA or SF).
Chandu,
Contact me at (612)-686-6366 (R)
(612)-851-1989 (O)
- Radha Krishna Kethineni
e-mail : kri...@fs.com
[66]
From: plans!me...@valha1.attmail.com

Hi,
I am looking for my friend Ganesh D. who graduated from the PSG College of Arts
and Science, Coimbatore in the year 1991. I believe he came to Boston
thru Sathyam. Any info. about this gentleman send mail to
plans!me...@valha1.attmail.com
Meenakshi S.
[67]
From: VIJA...@ACC.FAU.EDU

I would like to share and exchange information with Chemistry majors who
are jobhunting. E-MAIL me at IN%"VIJA...@ACC.FAU.EDU"
[68]
From: Sameer V Rao <sv...@uncc.edu>

I just got a mail from Ranjit Solomon in India who is looking for his friends
Rajesh Adoni - Arizona state univ. , Tempe
R Girija Shankar - Arizona state univ, Tempe
Roshni P Allapan - Univ of Texas, Arlington
Sherry Joe Thomas - Univ of Texas, Arlington
If anybody knows of their whereabouts or their adds please send it to him at
s.narayan...@oasis.icl.co.uk
Thanx.
Sam
[69]
From: gov...@bns01.attmail.com

hi netters,
I am posting this netmail on behalf of a friend.
Alliance invited from Tamil Iyer / Iyyengar girls for Tamil Iyer, 6', working
as Computer Consultant in New Jersey.
Prefer to be friends first before considering marriage.
He can be reached at : 908 985 0799.
Cheers
Govindhan Padmavijayam
[70]
From: NEMA...@SLUVCA.SLU.EDU

Hi! Netters, I am looking for interactive software programms for
English Grammar. Any information or suggestions are most welcome.
Thank you in advance for your time.
[71]
From: KUMAR_...@tandem.com

Hi friends,
I am looking for a person by name Narasimham, aka Ham an ex
Wipro,Hyd employee. Any one who knows him please send me a mail.
kumar_...@tandem.com
Thanx a lot in adv.
Vasant
[72]
From: MAH...@CCIT.ARIZONA.EDU

My american friend wants to stay in India for a period of 3-12 months.
He wants to know how to go about looking for an apartment.He has put up
advertisements in national dailies like "The Hindu","The Hindustan Times" etc.
But he has not received any reply so far.
Can any one of you please send me the requisite information.Maybe including
details about rents,cities in India where one can get a good deal etc.
My e-mail address is Mah...@ccit.arizona.edu
Thanks in advance
mahesh
[73]
From: j.ramani...@oasis.icl.co.uk

Hi Netters,
I am looking for people involved in the areas of Multimedia
as i am working in this area. I would like to subscribe for
journals & magazines. please put me on to the right people.
Networks(ISDN & optical networks) is also my area of interest.
Thanking you in advance, J.Ramani.ind3601(a)oasis.icl.co.uk
[74]
From: Krishna Kandadai <kkri...@freenet.scri.fsu.edu>

Hi netters!
Could anyone tell me how to subscribe to Telugu Digest, if one exists.
I happened to read somewhere that some sort of network exists for
gulties too. I would like to get the details of the subscription.
Send mail to kkri...@freenet.fsu.edu.
Thanx in advance
[75]
From: VARMA_SHALAINDR/AL00...@opnmail2.corp.hp.com

Hi,
I'm looking for a room mate to share a spacious, clean, one bedroom,one living
room apt. located in Mountain View. It is available from April 7/15th.
Rent $ 315/m.
If interested, please contact me.
Shailendra Varma
[76]
From: Hiranya Roychowdhury <hroy...@nmsu.edu>

Hi,
Iam looking for JNU M.Sc. alumni who graduated in 1981(SLS).
my email address is: hroy...@nmsu.edu
Also, could anyone help me locate Dr. Dipankar PurKayastha? Last I met him
in Calgary, he was somewhwere in California.
[77]
From: Mukesh Karki <muk...@unh.edu>

Hi everone,
I have received a request from India to access some data from CHEMSEARCH
(Chemical Abstracts) and SCISEARCH(Science citataion index of ISI, Philadelphia
. As this is not my field I am not sure how to go about doing this.
I believe these are databases,could somone enlighten me how to access them
and the cost involved if any.Can these be accessed from India??
Thanks in advance,
- Mukesh Karki < muk...@kepler.unh.edu>
[78]
From: SE9...@acs.wooster.edu

Dear Netters,
I would appreciate it if anyone could give me some information on how
to send mail to Pilani, and on generally how to access sites on ernet.
Thanks in advance,
Jai Hind,
Atul Sethi
[79]
From: Geetha Sukumaran <git...@u.washington.edu>

I would like to know if there are any Tamil true type fonts or any tamil
fonts for Word for Windows. I have not had much success finding any on the
internet. When I used archie the only tamil fonts I found were for Unix.
If you know of any please send me email. Thank you.
[80]
From: a...@uwasa.fi (Angappa Gunasekaran)

Hello!
Would like to establish e-mail contact with members of indian community
in any of the following countires:
Hungary, Indonesia, Czech Republic, Poland, Malaysia
Please send e-mail to: koru...@sbu.edu
Thanks--- Appa Rao Korukonda
[81]
From: r.kumar...@oasis.icl.co.uk

I'm trying to get in touch with two friends of mine, Surya Kumar
Sahu & Satish Sachdeva, who were working on a NYNEX project at
Houston abt a year ago. If anyone has their email address,
please mail the same to me at R.Kumar...@oasis.icl.co.uk.
thanks in advance. Rajesh Kumar
[82]
From: rsi...@apollo.psrc.ncsu.edu

Help from people in France and Italy
Hello,
We are two Indian Grad students going to France (May 20-May 25)
and Italy (May 25-May 30) on a sightseeing trip on a low budget. I
would appreciate if anyone out there could recommend
1. Info regarding cheap lodging and/or camping. Any sources of info
within the USA would also greatly help. Is there a directory/compendium
of pensions/youth hostels available?
2. Tourist info reagarding sightseeing areas (we donot want to go only
to big cities for which most of the info is available in the US). From
what we've heard, most of this info is available only in those
particular towns only.
3. Tips and suggestions regarding currency conversion, safety, racism,
language barriers etc for France and Italy.
4. We're also looking for people who might know us. We are both in the
North Carolina State University, Raleigh NC, USA. My friend Naresh
Thapar graduated from IITM (B. Tech EE '91) with home in Bombay. I am
Ranbir Singh graduated from IITD (B. Tech EE '90) and home in Bhopal.
Thank you
Ranbir Singh
[83]
From: JA...@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu

I am looking for GS Ravindra or G Suresh
I am posting this for Ashok Nambiar who is looking for GS Ravindra (or his
brother G Suresh) who studied in Central School, Yayu Sena Nagar, Nagpur
from 1972-75. Reply e.mail to "ja...@ctrvax.vanderbilt.edu"
[84]
From: ps...@sjuphil.sju.edu (Purvesh Shah)

Looking for Rajen Vekaria@Illinois Institute of Technology,Chicago
Hello friends,
I am looking for a friend of mine who is at Illinois Institute of Technology,
Chicago. He joined the school this semester. If anybody has his email/phone#
please let me know of it. He is in Computer Science Dept. He is living with
his brother. If you are from IIT & don't know him, please mail me your
@machinename.domain so that I can get his email from postmaster of your school.
I appreciate your help in this regard. Thank you.
Purvesh Shah.
[85]
From: Akil Lookman <ALOO...@civil.dundee.ac.uk>

I am trying to contact the following:
1] Perin and Sherebanu Lookmanji at the Univ of Texas, Arlington,
School of Architecture
2] Dr Turab Lookman at the Univ of Western Ontario, London, Ontario,
Canada. Dept of Medicine and Applied Maths.
3] Abizar A Lakdawalla, at the Univ of California, Berkley. Dept of Bio
Genetics, ex Tata Research Inst. Bombay, India
I would appreciate their Email addresses.
Akil A Loo...@uk.ac.dundee

End of Looking-for-Digest