Do you want my Tips to test PC for Year 2000 Compliance?

1 view

vair...@usa.net

Feb 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/14/99
I have written a document on how one can test a PC for Year 2000 Compliance
WITHOUT any technical jargon. To receive a FREE copy of the same, send a mail
to vair...@netscape.net with the subject 'autotype2000' (no spaces, no
quotes, just these 12 characters).

Just in case you don't get immediate reply, either the network is busy or you
might have misspelled. Remember that the entire process is automated (i.e.,
immediately after receiving your mail, the system sends you the appropriate
mail based on your subject). So, do not write anything in the body!

But, please remember that many companies bounce the mails from free email
services such as hotmail.com and USA.NET. If your email id belongs to one such
company and if you send me a mail, I will NOT be able to reply. So, contact me
from a different id.

And of course, you can forward this mail and/or the documents to others, but
in its entirety!

All the best!
Muthu

P.S. If you are wondering why I posted this mail on this newsgroup, being an
Indian I thought let me just help, at least, fellow Indians.

P.S. (2): Of course, I believe you already know that you can get a FREE typing
tutorial when you send a mail to vair...@netscape.net with the subject
'autotypetutor' (no spaces, no quotes, just these 13 characters).