PM Relief Fund Receipts

Prof K. V. Rao

Mar 23, 1994, 11:29:14 PM3/23/94
Friends, Please recall that some of us made contributions to the PM's
National Relief Fund in October 93 thru the India News and Digest Network.
Just today I received receipts from the Prime Minister's office with
contributions converted to rupees (more than Rs. 35K). The PM's secretary has
requested me to convey his best wishes and thank each and every one of you
for contributing to the Earth Quake Relief.

Please let me know if you really need a receipt besides your cancelled
check. Mailing receipts take time and of course $$s and hence the
request. I'll keep these receipts in a safe file if at all you need them in
future.

K. V. Rao

ps: if you do need recpt. pl send e-mail with your latest postal address
and allow anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks to get it.