Firewall under z/OS 2.1

munif...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2015, 9:08:20 PM8/13/15
I have to block my Host z/OS 2.1 one port for all access except than coming from one single server.
We do have SERVAUTH, Port SAF protection, NETACCESS but I think to achieve this I got to activate IP Filtering.

RTFM tells me that as soon as I activate IPSECURITY and IPSEC static statement (no PAGENT at this time) by default it blocks all traffic.. Can some one PLEASE provide me IPSEC control statements to let through all inbound / outbound packet except than coming to an specific port and the sender is not in fix IP addresses IPSEC list.

any pointers in that direction..
regards Munif

cross posted to IBM-MAIN