EZANS Tool under ISPF for NETSTAT

David Spring

Apr 16, 2020, 11:18:27 AM4/16/20
I recently started working at a new shop which does not run any sort of mainframe network monitor. At my previous shop we used EZANS which is a TSO/ISPF dialog utility that IBM provided for free. It was a pretty handy network monitor tool for issuing NETSTAT and other TCP/IP DISPLAY commands. I know that IBM doesn't support EZANS any longer but was wondering if there still was some place out there that anyone knows of where I could download a copy of it?

Thanks, any comments, tips and/or related info would be appreciated.

David Spring
T. Rowe Price