Broswser cannot access some web page

181 vues

Shengli Zhang

non lue,
5 févr. 2000, 03:00:0005/02/2000
Hi all,
We have installed OS/390 V2R7M0,HTTP server:V5R1M0,we have setup the HTTPd RACF environment
according to book:SC31-8690-01,IBM HTTP Server for OS/390 Release 7: Planning, Installing, and Using,
we can start IMWEBSRV proc from SYS1.PROCLIB successfully,but when we try to access:
CONFIGURATION AND ADMINISTRATION FORM
or
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
the browser try to ask me userid and password,when I enter WEBSRV as userid and correct password,
but browser show the following error:
IMW0254E

Error 500

IMW0240E Access denied - unauthorized program loaded.

and in JES2 syslog ,I see the following error:
EDC5157I An internal error has occurred.
752ACF0 at 05/Feb/2000:03:41:09 +0000 : HTPasswd... user "websrv", pwlen 4, newpwlen 0, failed SAF. Errno: 157,
Errno2: 090c02af, Msg:
EDC5157I An internal error has occurred.

I have server question about this error:
1.In /etc/httpd.conf,we have setup userid as %SERVER%,
UserId %SERVER%
But the browser try to ask me userid and password every time when I try to access the two pages I
specified previously.
2.I have keyed in the correct password for user websrv,why there is error report?

How to solve the problem,pls help!
BTW,can anyone who has installed and customized HTTP server in OS/390 V2R7M0 tell me which book
I should read,perhaps some red books in the Internet,I think there are errors in book:
SC31-8690-01,IBM HTTP Server for OS/390 Release 7: Planning, Installing, and Using

Thanks
Shengli Zhang

首都在线--中国人的网上家园 http://www.263.net
@263.net中国最大的在线邮局 http://freemail.263.net
读好书、交挚友、拜名师,人生三幸事,尽在洪恩在线http://www.hongen.com
正月初一到十五,只要到洪恩在线发表文章,就有机会赢得15部NOKIA3210!

Robert Luebkemann

non lue,
5 févr. 2000, 03:00:0005/02/2000
try www.software.ibm.com/webservers for information on debugging.

Rob

John S. Giltner, Jr.

non lue,
5 févr. 2000, 03:00:0005/02/2000
The userid and password must be a valid RACF userid and password. Is WEBSRV a RACF userid?

Thomas Granzow

non lue,
6 févr. 2000, 03:00:0006/02/2000
Hi ,
You should check for RACF Class Programm. Be shure that all needed Libraries are
"programm controlled".
SYS1.LINKLIB
TCPIP.SEZALINK
CEE.SCEERUN
IMW.SIMWMOD1
CBC.SCBDLL

Thomas Granzow

Jim McAlpine

non lue,
7 févr. 2000, 03:00:0007/02/2000
I don't know if they are the same, but in the DGW webserver the distributed
httpd.conf file has the userid for access to config stuff as WEBADM and not
WEBSRV.

Checkout the "Protection IMW_Admin" section (if it exists in your
implementation) of the httpd.conf file to see what userid is specified here.

Obviously the WEBADM user also needs an OMVS segment etc etc.

Steve Conway

non lue,
7 févr. 2000, 03:00:0007/02/2000
Hi.
See IBMLINK item RTA000156782 for detailed instructions on how to
correct the "unauthorized program loaded" error. Or search on 'IMW0240E",
and you'll see it. This is a recurring error as you use your webserver for
more stuff. [Or, maybe it's just that way for me! :-)]
Userid is irrelevant, as long as it matches what is in your httpd.conf.

Cheers,,,Steve

Steve Conway U.S. Customs
steve.f...@customs.treas.gov
703-921-6263

Shengli Zhang writes:
<snip>

the browser try to ask me userid and password,when I enter WEBSRV as

userid and rrect password,

but browser show the following error: IMW0254E

Error 500

IMW0240E Access denied - unauthorized program loaded.

<snip>

0 nouveau message