PPFA code example of rendering an image from line data

Luke av

Sep 1, 2021, 1:07:00 PM9/1/21
Hi, I have a rather unique problem. I am trying to render a barcode on the page. However, the barcode does not print correctly on all printers when using Barcode PPFA code. So, I had the idea of pre-generating the barcode as an image. This way the barcode will render the same on all printers. I am using a java library called Barcode4J to generate the barcode image. Now that I have the image I'd like to somehow encode the image in line data as text. How would I go about doing something like this? Here is the non-working code I am using to generate barcode:

LAYOUT C'mylayout' BODY
POSITION .25 in ABSOLUTE .25 in
FONT TIMES11
OVERLAY M12345 8.0 in 10.5 in ;
FIELD START 34 LENGTH 100 /* barcode 2DPDF417 */
POSITION 1.50 in 1.35 in
BARCODE TYPE 30
MOD 00 BCXPARMS ESC E2A
SIZE 3 BY 12
SECLEV 5;

How would I modify this code to read image from line data? The reason I want to put image in line data is because I have about 500 barcodes to generate. Is this possible?