Z data analitycs and alternatives to IBM Z Decision Support

pato...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2021, 5:02:49 AM12/22/21
Hello everybody!

Do you know some product that can be used as an alternative to IBM Z Decision Support for Z data analitycs?

Z Decision Support was withdrawn on September 6, 2021, and IBM offers Z Performance and Capacity Analytics as a trade up, but we would like to explore if there is an alternative.

I have found BMC AMI Data, but it seems to cover only the DB2 part.

Thanks in advance!
Patricio.