z/OS V2.2 PDFs available on the web

Marna WALLE

Jul 29, 2015, 3:11:46 PM7/29/15
I finally found the z/OS V2.2 GA PDFs on the web. Thought others may want to see them too.

http://www.ibm.com/systems/z/os/zos/library/bkserv/v2r2pdf/index.html

Happy reading.
-Marna WALLE
z/OS System Installation, IBM Poughkeepsie

send email to list...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN

Lutz Hamann

Jul 30, 2015, 5:43:21 AM7/30/15
Big Thank YOU, Marna !

But after downloading 'MVS-Initialisation and Tuning Reference' I wonder why the mentioned new
PARMLIB-member IEFOPZxx is not decribed in the manual :-(

Are the manuals just 'under construction' ?

ciao Lutz

Lutz Hamann

Jul 30, 2015, 8:01:06 AM7/30/15
Seems that I found the reason for not including description of PARMLIB-member IEFOPZxx in
the appropr. z/OS GA-manuals:

According z/OS 2.2 announcement this functionality will be included by PTF only in December 2015.

And therefore it sounds reasonable for me not including it in the GA-manuals ...

Marna WALLE

Jul 31, 2015, 1:20:54 PM7/31/15
Lutz,
Ditto for SMFLIMxx. It's not in there now, but will be in a PTF so watch for ++HOLD DOC.