Is IBMLINK down or is it just me?

Cynthia Davis

Sep 2, 2009, 8:29:35 AM9/2/09
I am using link
https://www-304.ibm.com/usrsrvc/account/userservices/jsp/login.jsp?persistPage=true&page=/ibmlink/link2/servicelink/servicelinkPage.jsp%3Flc%3Den%26cc%3DUS&PD-REFERER=none&error=

I get the sign on page and am able to get signed in but then get message using Windows XP:
HTTP Error Code:���404

Error Message:
JSPG0036E: Failed to find resource /link2/servicelink/servicelinkPage.jsp

Root Cause:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: JSPG0036E: Failed to find resource /link2/servicelink/servicelinkPage.jsp
at com.ibm.ws.jsp.webcontainerext.AbstractJSPExtensionProcessor.findWrapper(AbstractJSPExtensionProcessor.java:301)
at com.ibm.ws.jsp.webcontainerext.AbstractJSPExtensionProcessor.handleRequest(AbstractJSPExtensionProcessor.java:274)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.handleRequest(WebApp.java:3357)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebGroup.handleRequest(WebGroup.java:267)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.WebContainer.handleRequest(WebContainer.java:811)
at com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.WebContainer.handleRequest(WebContainer.java:1455)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.channel.WCChannelLink.ready(WCChannelLink.java:115)
at com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.handleDiscrimination(HttpInboundLink.java:454)
at com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.handleNewInformation(HttpInboundLink.java:383)
at com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpICLReadCallback.complete(HttpICLReadCallback.java:102)
at com.ibm.ws.ssl.channel.impl.SSLReadServiceContext$SSLReadCompletedCallback.complete(SSLReadServiceContext.java:1818)
at com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.AioReadCompletionListener.futureCompleted(AioReadCompletionListener.java:165)
at com.ibm.io.async.AbstractAsyncFuture.invokeCallback(AbstractAsyncFuture.java:217)
at com.ibm.io.async.AsyncChannelFuture.fireCompletionActions(AsyncChannelFuture.java:161)
at com.ibm.io.async.AsyncFuture.completed(AsyncFuture.java:136)
at com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler.complete(ResultHandler.java:195)
at com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler.runEventProcessingLoop(ResultHandler.java:743)
at com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler$2.run(ResultHandler.java:873)
at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:1473)

send email to list...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO

David Waldman

Sep 2, 2009, 8:37:09 AM9/2/09
I am able to login and use it this morning with no issues.

Try this link:

https://www-304.ibm.com/ibmlink/servicelink/servicelink.wss?lc=en&cc=US

Dave Waldman

Richards, Robert B.

Sep 2, 2009, 8:37:39 AM9/2/09

Leopold Strauss

Sep 2, 2009, 8:44:06 AM9/2/09
I just tried it and got the same as you.

But eraly in the morning I succeeded with login. Must be happened
afterwards.

br

Leo

--
Best regards / Mit freundlichen Gr��en

Leopold Strauss
Research & Development

ISIS Information Systems Gmbh tel: (+43) 2236 27551 591
Fax: (+43) 2236 21081
E-mail: leopold...@isis-papyrus.com
Info: in...@isis-papyrus.com Hotline: +43-2236-27551-111
Visit our Website: http://www.isis-papyrus.com

This e-mail is only intended for the recipient and not legally
binding. Unauthorised use, publication, reproduction or
disclosure of the content of this e-mail is not permitted.
no responsibility for malicious or inappropriate content.

Bob Lamerand

Sep 2, 2009, 8:44:46 AM9/2/09
I can't find the reference, but I believe that I read somewhere that
IBM's recommended link
for IBMLink is always just-

http://www.ibm.com/ibmlink

Bob

Leopold Strauss

Sep 2, 2009, 8:54:06 AM9/2/09
Sorry, I was wrong with my first answer.

I use the following link and that works ( just tried).

https://www-946.ibm.com/xsrAuth/authenticate?ok_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww-946.ibm.com%2Fsupport%2Fservicerequest%2FHome.action

br

Leo

--
Best regards / Mit freundlichen Gr��en

Leopold Strauss
Research & Development

ISIS Information Systems Gmbh tel: (+43) 2236 27551 591
Fax: (+43) 2236 21081
E-mail: leopold...@isis-papyrus.com
Info: in...@isis-papyrus.com Hotline: +43-2236-27551-111
Visit our Website: http://www.isis-papyrus.com

This e-mail is only intended for the recipient and not legally
binding. Unauthorised use, publication, reproduction or
disclosure of the content of this e-mail is not permitted.
no responsibility for malicious or inappropriate content.

Cynthia Davis

Sep 2, 2009, 12:08:03 PM9/2/09
Thank you!
Cynthia

This link worked.�

Thank you!
Cynthia

I am able to login and use it this morning with no issues.�