Has this forum moved to another server ?

tim popescu

Dec 19, 2021, 1:50:17 PM12/19/21
Has this forum moved to another server ? If so, where ?

Barry Schwarz

Dec 19, 2021, 2:23:05 PM12/19/21
On Sun, 19 Dec 2021 10:50:15 -0800 (PST), tim popescu
<tim.po...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Has this forum moved to another server ? If so, where ?

This is not a Usenet forum. It is an echo of the IBM Main listserv
hosted by Alabama University.

--
Remove del for email

tim popescu

Dec 19, 2021, 10:43:33 PM12/19/21
Is it possible to watch the posts as it used to be until 2 months ago? If so, can I get the details please?

Arthur T.

Dec 20, 2021, 1:20:44 AM12/20/21
In
I've emailed the Listserv admin. I also sent a message to the
Listserv, itself, but I won't see any replies to that.

--
Arthur T. - ar23hur "at" pobox "dot" com

Allodoxaphobia

Dec 20, 2021, 7:50:10 AM12/20/21
The last O/T post here was
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 07:28:06 -0800 (PST)
and was a question with no thread(s) for response.

Jonesy

Barry Schwarz

Dec 20, 2021, 2:35:35 PM12/20/21
On Sun, 19 Dec 2021 19:43:31 -0800 (PST), tim popescu
<tim.po...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, December 19, 2021 at 9:23:05 PM UTC+2, Barry Schwarz wrote:
>> On Sun, 19 Dec 2021 10:50:15 -0800 (PST), tim popescu
>> <tim.po...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Has this forum moved to another server ? If so, where ?
>> This is not a Usenet forum. It is an echo of the IBM Main listserv
>> hosted by Alabama University.
>>
>> --
>> Remove del for email
>Is it possible to watch the posts as it used to be until 2 months ago? If so, can I get the details please?

Here are the instructions to access the listserver. Once you are
registered you can look at the archives. The text goes in the body;
the subject is irrelevant.

send email to list...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN