Looking for Beta Clients

tonytanc

Mar 8, 2023, 9:22:19 AM3/8/23
Hi Everyone,
I apologize if this isn't within group protocol, but I need help.

I have created a TLS enabled, TCP/IP file transfer program that performs transfers 156 times faster than IND$FILE. It supports files, PDS, VSAM, SYSOUT, can submit jobs, print to mainframe printers, and be automated. As a beta client, I'm offering 1 free year if you choose to keep it. All I ask for is some of your time and feedback. I will provide constant support during your effort.

The requirements are:
- z/OS 2.3 and above
- TCP/IP enabled
- AT-TLS (instructions to setup are in our documentation)
- Windows 10 or above for the client

Please visit https://entegriasystems.com and https://fastssr.net (click the Documentation link on the left side) to view details of FastSSR.

Thanks,
Tony Tancredi