CPOOL Build question

zsysmetal

Jul 30, 2021, 6:26:02 PM7/30/21

I am trying to set up a cpool of 100 cells each of 512bytes. On using the register mode for PCELLCT & CSIZE, it S0C4s.

CPOOL BUILD,CPID=(0),PCELLCT=(2),CSIZE=(3),
LOC=(31,64),SP=0,KEY=8,
MULTIHDR=NO,LINKAGE=SYSTEM

I tried sending the required value (100 & 512) as well as the respective addresses where the value is stored. Both didn't work.

Instead, on specifying the value directly as follows, it works:

CPOOL BUILD,CPID=(0),PCELLCT=100,CSIZE=512,..

For PCELLCT, the manual says "cell count: Symbol, decimal number, or register (0), (2) - (12)"

I would prefer the register mode to make the code more generic. What is to be passed in register?

Tx