Great Amiga Preservation Project !!

1 view

Søren Ladegaard

Dec 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/7/00
Are you in possesion of Commodore adverts, brochures, tv-commercials?
ALL languages are of interest!

Hi everyone

I'm the webmaster at The Commodore Billboard, which is the largest archive
of
Commodore marketing material such as adverts, brochures & tv-commercials.

The Commodore Billboard features 250+ high quality scans in several
languages.

Please help me preserve this valueable material, before the originals get
lost.

Are you in possesion of adverts, brochures, tv-commercials?
ALL languages are of interest!

What about tv-shows sponsored by Commodore?
Do you still have some old recordings?

Please have a look at http://www.commodorebillboard.com

More info on how to submit material is also available on the site.

--
Best regards

Søren Ladegaard - Denmark
-- Webmaster at www.commodorebillboard.com
-- Active member of the Commodore community
-- Vic20, C16, 3x C64, A500 owner