A Revolution in Network Marketing Business

Raja Naseer

Jul 14, 2011, 6:55:30 AM7/14/11
I have heard many companies doing frivolous claims for earning
millions in weeks or months. It seems quite impossible but I want to
share my experience with you about a Network Marketing Company which
is working with success unbelievably from 11 years. A Billion Dollar
Company name GOLEMINE INTERNATIONAL (GMI) which is Gold Products
manufacturer was established in 1956 after World War-II jumped into
Network Marketing Business in Feb 2000 and doing business
tremendously. Company which has been working from at least two years,
with one working plan is considered reliable and trustworthy according
to the Network Marketing rules. That is why people are joining this
network marketing company day by day. There are some reasons below
that I like working with "GOLDMINE INTERNATIONAL" (GMI).

Doing business with the company "GOLDMINE INTERNATIONAL" we don't need
warehouses to keep the product safe because product is delivered to
client directly at his home address, when it is redeemed. Client only
have to pay 10$ delivery charges.

Clients work as a team and share their issues regarding work. After
training, every new member has the same mission that is to introduced
new clients to the company thus tree runs automatically.

Company is well capitalized.

90% of all network marketing companies FAIL within their first 2
years. GOLDMINE INTERNATIONAL (GMI) is working in Network Marketing
Business from the last 11 years.

Company is providing a unique, genuine, and trendy product which is
Gold and Gold manufactured goods. Products are minute in size,
precious, and light in weight.

Income can be generated immediately while working on plan. Plan is
based on easy binary system which contains two legs Left Side & Right
Side i.e 3 persons left and 3 persons right i.e 3/3 = 30 US Dollars
(See the Presentation Links given below). Side by side every 5th
commission goes (deposited) to GVs (Gold Vouchers Bank) automatically
which enables the client to get his products.

We are doing this business as a part time without losing our full time
jobs or businesses. We are hopeful that in near feature with our minor
efforts we will be able to take this very high.

This is like fun for us, we really enjoy it.

Company's Website: https://www.goldmineint.com

"Network Marketing has produced more MILLIONAIRES than ANY than other
industry in the history of world".
LES BROWN (World Motivational Speaker)
(See the Motivational Clip)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FANoGDj9GXk&feature=related

Presentation by Mr. Kamran Farhat who is introducer and achiever of
this system.
Part-1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX-qgRGYFbU
Part-2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YmAY1Z1e6Q&feature=related
Part-3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30xMKtK_P5o&feature=related
Part-4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiHg9BZkyDg&feature=related
Part-5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYq6zCJFAIc&NR=1

For further information & query please do not hesitate to contact me:
rjnas...@gmail.com

So, it is a great offer for everyone to join this network marketing
business and become an active member in this for earning 450 US
Dollar / Day because of an extra effort means extra income. One can
earn adequate income doing effort in this business and earn maximum US
Dollars 450 per day from one account which is equal to US Dollars13500
or British Pound 8406 / Per month. If someone is running 2 account
uniformly that mean 45Left/45Right Per day in both accounts and
monthly income will be double.

The question arises here why people will join this company. Here,
answer is so simple. Unemployment is a major issue in every country.
Company product is very strong, and plan is very simple. This is what
gives every one an equal opportunity to come his dream true.

regards,

Raja Naseer