A writer of a book titled "THe Real Varnus" is seeking info

mark

May 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/23/00
Logovics Brúnó wrote:

> I'm writing a Hungarian book on Xaver Varnus' past and present life. Kind of
> like an unauthorized biography of him.

Best wishes with your project. BTW, who is Xaver Varnus ?!
Regards
Mark

"Not to know me argues yourselves unknown."

~ John Milton ~

mark

May 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/23/00
Logovics Brúnó wrote:

> So he's an organist who performs Bach like contemporary music.

Thank you for the info.
Mark

Logovics Brúnó

May 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/24/00
Helló Everyone!

I'm writing a Hungarian book on Xaver Varnus' past and present life. Kind of

like an unauthorized biography of him. It's gonna be funny I guess, with
past lovers, wives, his surprising "coming-out" and other interesting stuff.
I wonder who knows him in this newsgroup for I know his self-acclaimed fame
is non-existent outside of his native Hungary.
My basic interest with this message is to find people with stories and
intersting facts (and what I can't even hope for ), photos, etc. I am
willing to meet anyone in person given that it's in Hungary. Or a chat is
possible I said almost any time.
Of course if you know someone regarding Varnus who also could supply me with
info even if it's second or third hand.

Thanks in advance and please forward this message to anyone you think it
would be wise to.

Any responses will be answered at az_igaz...@hotmail.com e-mail address.

Thanks again,

Bruno

Logovics Brúnó

May 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/24/00
I'm sorry not to inform you.
My basic concern was to keep the message short and initially targetin people
that know who he is.
But I wouldn't mind talking about him on end - so I actually could write a
whole book on him.
I'm not sure though you could find him on the Net but try to look for some
sites in English cuz he is initially a Hungarian organist with a Canadian
citizenship (for his 'fame' it means nothing). So look for Varnus Xaver
Organist.
So he's an organist who performs Bach like contemporary music. Doing wild
things and imitating western stars, mostly classical performers. What I mean
is the wild way of dressing in churches (where of course his immobile
instrument, the organ resides) causing the Church to get him out of all
cathedrals and churches of Hungary. He in a book came out of the closet and
started a campaign for gay people in Hungary and just being the biggest
prick one has seen on tv.
Interesting life and lots of bullshit the snobby people will buy and eat
like peanuts for a movie. Not the best and most astonishing projects I'll do
or have done in my life but it pays I trust.
Thanks for you concern anyway and please tell me what the 'bit' before the
listserv stands for.

Bruno

P.S:: Thanks for the motto.

jva...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2014, 3:33:50 PM6/11/14
14 years later lots to contribute - are you ready to revive this project :) ?