The Helix List and Google

matt

Aug 17, 2006, 10:38:09 PM8/17/06
Helix has had a long history with discussion groups. My involvement
goes all the way back to GEnie in the late 80s. The list eventually
moved over to AOL, then to "the internet" when St. Johns started
hosting listservs. When they shut the old listser down, Gib Henry (who
had been maintaining it all along) took it upon himself to set up a
mailing list server and continue to host our Helix related discussions.
And now, the list is available via Google. Who knows where we'll go
from here!

Just rambling,
Matt Strange