1. Alcove Technologies Global Staffing Services

Alcove Technologies

May 17, 2011, 6:35:35 AM5/17/11
Standard job portal response messages for global staffing for Alcove
Technologies.
from Alcove Global Staffing, India! This has reference to your recent
job posting looking for resources.

Alcove provides contractor resources globally at lower rates. We have
many resources matching your requirement. We offer;

- Onsite/offshore Project resources staffing on contract
- Contractors on full time/part time basis
- Recruitment
----------------------

Greetings Process Outsourcing
- Online Training Services
- Onsite/offshore Project delivery services

In case you/your clients/associates/partners wish to take our
services, do let us know.

Yours sincerely,
Manasi
Standard job portal response messages for global staffing for Alcove
Technologies.
from Alcove Global Staffing, India! This has reference to your recent
job posting looking for resources.

Alcove provides contractor resources globally at lower rates. We have
many resources matching your requirement. We offer;

- Onsite/offshore Project resources staffing on contract
- Contractors on full time/part time basis
- Recruitment
----------------------

Greetings Process Outsourcing
- Online Training Services
- Onsite/offshore Project delivery services

In case you/your clients/associates/partners wish to take our
services, do let us know.

Yours sincerely,
Manasi

1. Alcove Technologies Global Staffing Services
Hyderabad, India | Ph: +91 40 6644 5677/ +91 924681 5675
Email: sa...@alcovetechnologies.com Web: www.alcovetechnologies.com

PS: Alcove offers attractive referral payments for business referrals.