Geographic Profiling Survey

1 view

Karla Emeno

Feb 9, 2012, 2:47:54 PM2/9/12
Hello:

We are currently looking for individuals to participate in an online
study examining how, when, and why geographic profiling has been used
as an investigative tool. This online survey will only take
approximately 20-30 minutes to complete and is open to anyone who has
personally generated a geographic profile in the past in order to
assist with a police investigation of some kind. If you meet this
requirement and are willing to participate in this study then please
click on the link below where additional details about the study will
be provided. If you know of another individual who meets the study
eligibility guidelines then please pass this recruitment message on to
them.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/geographicprofiling

Thank you for your participation! The responses to this survey will
enhance our understanding of how geographic profiling is used in
police investigations around the world, and under what conditions. It
will also provide directions for future research on the topic of
geographic profiling.

This study has received clearance by the Carleton University
Psychology Research Ethics Board (Reference #11-119).