TV: Gay Clergy - NIGHTLINE: Difficult Questions

Sam Damon

Jul 25, 2003, 5:01:29 PM7/25/03
Yet another Nightline on a gay issue. Quite unexpected considering that
they just did a show on gay marriage right after the SCOTUS Lawrence
decision. As always, please thank Nightline if you appreciate the
contents (and offer constructive criticism if you don't).

Friday, July 25, 2003

Leroy Sievers and the Nightline Staff
ABCNEWS Washington bureau

-----------
If you have questions or comments regarding this message or a recent
"Nightline" broadcast, please do not hit reply; simply click on this
link to send your message directly to the "Nightline" staff:

Or log on to the new "Nightline" Message Board:
http://boards.go.com/cgi/abcnews/request.dll?LIST&room=nightline

Chat with "Nightline" guests and find articles, transcripts and video
excerpts on our Web site at: http://abcnews.go.com/Sections/Nightline/

Copyright © 2003 ABC News Internet Ventures. Click here for Terms of Use
& Privacy Policy & Internet Safety Information applicable to the site.
--
This is message #5523.
(This may fail if your address has changed since you signed
up; if so, or for other assistance, contact <gaynet...@groups.queernet.org>.)

For information about other lists, or to create and manage a list on
a topic that interests you, see <http://groups.queernet.org> for details.
-
Help keep QueerNet and OPG lists on the air and advertising-free --
see <http://groups.queernet.org#donate> to donate.