Saying "Ah"

瀏覽次數:1 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

netc...@gmail.com

未讀,
2006年4月21日 下午6:28:342006/4/21
收件者:
I remember this space when it was a different space yet still held open
with the same open mouth, ready to taste, or perhaps gasping in
amazement.

We take in certain variables and spew them out reconstituted, the
ingredients of life, the thoughts of others, we recombine and
reconstitute, and sometimes we revisit.

I revisit this space now a different space, still the blossoms blossom
in the same spot. Or a little to the right, a little to the left.

Oops, I stepped on one.

If ever it rains, it will rain laws or rules or some mechanic of
hierarchy. Imposed by angels. Overseen by archangels, smiling.

For rich, warm, romantic happy FNORD-L, the seasons churn on.

This space now barren, was once a fragrant field. How long does the
fragrance linger? And what is it the fragrance of? Did we mow it down?
Or did it drop leaf by leaf into the welcoming hand of Senor Winter?

I watched the sun set, and the world became dark. But if patterns hold,
the sun will return. And bring with it a bag of chips and a beer so we
can watch the game.

Malibu Skipper

未讀,
2006年4月22日 凌晨1:29:472006/4/22
收件者:
netc...@gmail.com wrote:
> I remember this space when it was a different space yet still held open
> with the same open mouth, ready to taste, or perhaps gasping in
> amazement.

Yeah, yeah.

ms

0 則新訊息