Sentenced Abrogated--Time Served

ainulindale

Sep 22, 2005, 3:17:03 PM9/22/05
Do not fear my Beloved. We are not gone. We are still here. Most of
us don't type anymore though.

You are not lost. Feel no fear or shame. The typing may be gone but
the love is still present. Do not ever think otherwise.

I will tell you a bedtime story to help you sleep in peace, and wake up
refreshed in a new day:

Once upon a time, a bunch of hibbidyukyuks chattered by a tire swing.
There was a grouchy old ogre, and a wise smiling wizard and a young
archer. They laughed together all the time. And there was an Irish
chick who lost her love, and believe you me, it broke everyone's heart,
but then we were all just Cheating.

You are not alone my brother. Nothing ever goes away. You can come
check back here when you need to listen to the exquisite silence, but
as anyone whose light has gone out in the middle of the darkest forest
will tell you, silence does not mean there is nothing or nobody there.

Or here. I always am confusing my place-names. There, here, ah who
gives a shit so long as I have my shotgun and my badge and my secret
hand-shake into Rollins' Bar.

You are not alone my sweet friend, no. We may be forgotten, but we are
not gone.

Effluvio and Myscronus tried to make a telephone call.

Effluvio said, I need seventy five cents it says.

I only have drachms says Myscronus.

Dianne Bennett showed up with the change, but Foss snatched it out of
her hand.

What the hell are you giving that jackal money for? cried Daniel.

Well we were friends once, replied Dianne.

And she is right.

And you are right.

And I am right.

And we were all so altogether wrong, and fucked up, and beautiful and
stupid and... young. And we can be wrong and fucked up and beautiful
again, but we will never be that young again. We have new mistakes to
make.

You are not alone my Beloved. Brent, you are not alone. I love you.
They love you. You love you. God loves you. With that kind of
record, I'd bet on the horses if I were you.

PLEASE HOLD YOUR FUCKING
APPLAUSE UNTIL THE END OF
THIS MESSAGE

much love,
mETro

Malibu Skipper

Sep 22, 2005, 3:44:39 PM9/22/05
Was I the ogre, or the wizard? I forget. It was all so long ago. It
was like a dream.

And you were there; and you and you and you...

But all the same, all I kept saying to everybody was "what's that smell?"

It was place, man. That's for sure.

ms

ainulindale

Sep 22, 2005, 7:00:02 PM9/22/05
you were the sweet wizard with the velvet cervical speculum and the
unrelenting smiling gaze. and the hot theater chicks crawling all over
the place... you still swingin that or what, baby?...

i love you bill. semper igni...

gonna write my
book and make
a million