Countering plagiarism in an on-line world?

Graham Taylor

Feb 4, 2003, 6:34:03 AM2/4/03
I have developed a 10-point whole school strategy to counter
plagiarism and am hoping to enhance/refine it. My research interests
in this area include;

- How do/can teachers/schools/systems tackle the issue of plagiarism
in an on-line world?
- Strategies for developing ethical intelligence
- Cultural issues
- Issues for on-line courses
- Literacy strategies

I am seeking information about relevant conferences, visiting scholar
programs, key people, programs or workshops to help me plan a 8~10
week research trip to the US, the UK, China and/or perhaps one other
country sometime between August 2003 and Aug 2004.

I would be most grateful for any information/contacts.

My website is in the early stages of development but you are welcome
to visit [www.uhs.sa.edu.au/home/gtaylor/plagiarism/plagiarism.html].

Graham Taylor
Discovery School Project Manager
Unley High School