Ethical Behaviour Test

AM Bellows

Mar 10, 2004, 6:49:04 AM3/10/04
Ethical Behaviour Test

A meets B in the morning.

A would like to have a brief cup of tea/chat, but B informs A that

they are too busy, and have a whole day's housework to catch up

on, so has no time to spare.

In the afternoon, A meets B with C, in a place where there is plenty

of time to spare, and B and C have a lengthy cup of tea, walk etc.

Questions:

1) Do you think there is a contradiction between what B says to A

and what B does later? Yes=1, No=0

2) Do you think A will be upset by this? Yes=1, No=0

3) If so, should A mention this to B?, Yes=1, No=0

4) If so, what would you expect B's reaction to be?

a) apologetic - sorry, it turned out the work did not take as long,

but next time...(score 1)

b) tough - what I do in my own time is my business, and if it upsets

you, too bad (score 1)

5) If B says (a), do you think A and B should make a definite time

to meet up? Yes=1, No=0

6) If B says (b), do you think A and B can be considered friends? Yes=0,
No=1

Page down for answers:

Answers:

Mostly 1s:

Watch out! You could suffer from a Schizotypal Personality Disorder, which
is marked by a pervasive pattern of social and interpersonal deficits marked
by acute discomfort with, and reduced capacity for, close relationships as
well as by cognitive or perceptual distortions and eccentricities of
behaviour.

Mostly 0s:

Congratulations! You are a normal, human being with a stable personality,
capable of detecting and reacting to deception in the same way as 87.5% of
the American population.