Ultrix ESL Media Support

Joseph Parker

Jun 1, 1992, 10:19:00 AM6/1/92
At the University of Rochester we have distributed ESL media to CSLG/ESL
ULTRIX members by loaning out the TK50 distributions. We have for the most
part moved away from doing this for VMS systems by providing CSLG/ESL accounts
on a central site where authorized members can serve themselves. I would like
to do the same for ULTRIX CSLG/ESL members.

If you have any experience with a self serve model for ULTRIX ESL support please
let me know.

Joe Parker, Systems and Programming Manager, UR Computing Center
GIRA@UORDBV
GI...@DB1.CC.ROCHESTER.EDU