Ultrix to OSF/1 upgrade

1 view

Jim Anderson - Systems Manager

May 27, 1992, 2:53:00 PM5/27/92
The Ultrix to OSF/1 upgrade lists out at $139. Is there a discount on this?

Thanks -

Jim

Jim Anderson Williams College
Systems Manager Center for Computing
jand...@williams.edu (Internet) Jesup Hall
jand...@williams.bitnet Williamstown, MA 01267
413-597-2082

Jim Anderson - Systems Manager

May 29, 1992, 2:00:00 PM5/29/92

Couple of questions on the upgrade. The part number I had for the trade in
was QP-LPQAA-21. I call Dec Direct, they said it was a bad part number. That
part number is listed in the March 30th, 1992 US Price list on page 3-b. Tech.
Consulting call me and told me the correct # was QP-LBQAA-21. I called Dec
Direct and they told me that part number had to be ordered thru the local
office. In addition, it's my understanding that we don't want/need the
license, we just need the media. Is this the difference in part numbers?
Help!!