Looking for info on ESL methods in England

Dan Simoes

May 8, 1994, 11:29:58 PM5/8/94

(This is a wide distribution, and perhaps inappropriate - apologies
in advance if I'm off the mark with any of these groups).

My wife is finishing her master's degree in ESL (English as a Second
Language) and is working on a paper about ESL in a foreign country.
She has chosen England (don't ask me why) and is having a hard time
finding info about the methods used in that country (any info at
all, actually).

If you have any info to share, please reply via email to da...@ans.net.
I will summarize upon request.

I (we) appreciate any help you can provide.

Thanks,

| Dan |
--
Dan Simoes da...@ans.net