Greetings Newsgate Newsguy.Com,
New discussion post items have been posted in EDTECH.
The new site looks very user friendly. It will be easy to search. It was a good move. I do miss the higher volume this list used to have, but I know Twitter has taken some of the querries I used to post here. There is a real font of knowledge in this group. I plan to make better use of it.
CALL FOR PAPERS - eLEOT 2014 - 1st International Conference on e-Learning e-Education and Online Training
18-20 September, 2014 - Bethesda, MD, United States
The works that will be presented at eLEOT 2014 will focus on the following topics:
- Accessibility and usability of web-based instruction in the classroom
- Best Practices
- Collaborative learning and social networks
- e-Learning workflow
- Educational/learning repositories
- Mobile learning
- Security and privacy in education and e-learning systems
- Serious games and game-based learning
- Social and organizational perspectives
- Standards and infrastructures
- Student engagement
- Teaching/Educational Models, Frameworks and Platforms
- Virtual Learning Environments
We are particularly receptive to case studies, experimental results and progress reports.
- All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
- Keynote Speaker: John "Pathfinder" Lester, Chief Learning Officer, ReactionGrid
- Plenary TechTalk: Stefano Santo Sabato, Chief Technology Officer, MediaSoft, Italy
- Online track
- Student Track with Best Paper Award (1000 Euro prize), sponsored by MediaSoft S.r.l.
28 April: Submission of papers, workshop proposals and panels
31 May: Acceptance Notification
16 June: Camera-ready deadline
Accepted papers will be published in the eLEOT Conference Proceedings and by Springer-Verlag in the Lecture Notes of ICST (LNICST). The best papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work through one of the following EAI endorsed publications:
- Transactions on e-Learning
- Transactions on Future Intelligent Educational Environments
- Transactions on Serious Games
My tech director would like our ed tech team to attend a regional ed tech conference next school year. This includes coaches and coordinators from primary school through high school. I know of the ones listed below. Do any of you know of others in Asia?
You can manage your notification settings at https://networks.h-net.org/user/81679/notifications
Please help us keep H-Net free and accessible. $5 from each of our subscribers would fund H-Net for two years. Click here to make a tax-deductible donation online.